Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boy-Mini is five.  By the end of this year, he will have lived in five states in the few short years he's been on this earth. 

Girl-Mini is two. By the time she's three in just a few months, she will have lived in three states.

Such is the life for a couple of military brats. 

As a stay-at-home momma, my Minis consume my life.  I would love to spend my days sewing, painting, reading and writing.  In reality, I'm forever cooking, cleaning, dressing, bathing, wiping, driving, praising, reprimanding, teaching, hugging, kissing, snuggling, singing, and really? I wouldn't have it any other way.  For an entire year, I've done this without assistance from Hubs, as he's spent and entire year either deployed or TDY.  Other mommas tell me they couldn't do it.  But we do.  And really, we love it.  Time apart is shit.  But webcam sessions, phone calls and wonderful reunions are THE SHIT.  You know what I mean.

This is our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment